UpdraftPlus Premium Free Download Latest Version 2.16.42. Here you can Free Download UpdraftPlus Premium WordPress backup Plugin latest version under GPl license. This is not a nulled Plugin, This is an GPL license Plugin. You can use this on Unlimited sites. UpdraftPlus Premium is the highest-rated and hottest WordPress backup plugin. It’s being utilized by greater than 2M+ WordPress website homeowners, together with Microsoft and Cisco. UpdraftPlus additionally has a free model out there with restricted options.
Recommended SEO Plugin: Yoast SEO Premium Free Download
UpdraftPlus Premium unlocks many helpful backup and website cloning options. Through the use of this plugin, you’re taking the backup of every single merchandise of your WordPress website like plugins, themes, uploads, database, and so forth. in a single click on. If we speak of a restoration of information, then it’s only a few clicks away. This plugin works immediately out of your WordPress dashboard, and also you mustn’t be a techy particular person to make use of it.
UpdraftPlus Premium additionally helps incremental backups, which suggests it would backup solely the newly modified issues which are added after the final full backup. The good thing about incremental backups is that they’re minimal and don’t use plenty of assets.
This plugin additionally permits you to retailer backup information in distant storage areas like Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, and lots of others. With UpdraftPlus Premium, you can even schedule backups to a selected time. Total, UpdraftPlus Premium is a versatile WordPress backup plugin with probably the most superior options.
Features of UpdraftPlus Premium WordPress backup Plugin
- Helps cloud backup to Amazon S3
- Helps cloud backup to an Amazon S3 appropriate supplier, with the identical function set
- Helps cloud backup to Rackspace Cloud Information.
- Helps cloud backup to Dropbox.
- Automated backups
- Routinely backups
- UpdraftVault 1GB free storage
- A number of distant storage choices
- Newest applied sciences supported
- Light-weight plugins
- Backup reviews
- Show backup standing with errors and warnings
- File checksum for verification
- Can restore backups made by different backups plugins
- Helps cloud backup to Google Drive. Helps chunked, resumable uploads (i.e. interrupted jobs will be resumed the place they left off).
- Helps cloud backup to Microsoft OneDrive.
- Helps cloud backup to Google Cloud Storage.
- Confirmed to backup websites of 100GB; file dimension solely restricted by Internet host.
- Backs up limitless non-WordPress records data and exterior databases.
- WP-CLI help
- Helps cloud backup to Microsoft Azure Blob Storage.
- Helps cloud backup to Rackspace Cloud Information.
- Helps cloud backup to OpenStack Swift object storage.
- Helps cloud backup to FTP servers.
- Helps cloud backup to SFTP servers.
- Helps cloud backup to WebDAV servers, together with encrypted servers.
- Helps backup by e-mail.
UpdraftPlus Premium WordPress backup Plugin Changelog
- TWEAK: On sites with enormous numbers of tables (e.g. very large multisite), counting the already-backed-up tables when resuming took unnecessarily long since 1.16.30
- TWEAK: Update jQuery document ready style to the one not deprecated in jQuery 3.0
- TWEAK: While using the file tree browser return an error if we are unable to open a directory
- FIX: A regression in 1.16.30 meant that tables with integer primary keys which used signed integers omitted the first row of the table from the backups. This is not common (e.g. it does not affect any core WP tables; most plugins adding tables follow WP core in using unsigned integers for primary keys).
- PERFORMANCE: Where a table has a numerical primary key, extract its data using that index. This results in a substantial performance increase when fetching large tables using PHP. (The filter updraftplus_can_use_primary_key_default can be used to de-activate this behavior).
- FIX: Remove incorrect decodeURIComponent() parsing when importing settings, which could prevent the import of settings containing some special characters
- FIX: An issue where database tables that were not selected to be backed up in a “Backup Now” backup would get added to the backup during a resumption (i.e. if it did not finish in a single run)
- TWEAK: Catch errors from Google Cloud when the bucket is not found
- TWEAK: Fix undefined variables instead of expected values in the message prior to settings import
- TWEAK: Strip the redundant WHERE for the –where parameter to MySQL dump (which modern versions strip out, but a version was found that didn’t)
- TWEAK: Handle hosts that have disabled the session_id() function
- TWEAK: Provide SQL mode information in the ‘Site Information’ section under the ‘Advanced Tools’ tab and in the database backup’s header
- TWEAK: Show a notification of UpdraftPlus plugin updates even if the associated user account is not connected to the UpdraftPlus website
- TWEAK: Add a mechanism to detect what hosting provider is being used and use it to make UpdraftPlus comply with Kinsta’s backup limit policies (thus removing it from the list of disallowed plugins)
- TWEAK: When booting a clone if it’s claimed from the clone queue then update the token being used
- TWEAK: Tweaked downwards the minimum time in the future for rescheduling a resumption